Schedule 1 Amendments commencing on gazettal
 Before paragraph 9AA (1) (a)
(aa) withdraw the advertisement;
 Before paragraph 9S (1) (a)
(aa) withdraw the generic information;
 After subregulation 42J (2)
(2A) Each pair of bodies mentioned in subregulation (2B) may jointly nominate a person to attend meetings of the Council as an observer.
(2B) For subregulation (2A), the pairs of bodies are:
(a) the Federation of Australian Commercial Television Stations and the Federation of Australian Radio Broadcasters; and
(b) the Australian Publishers Bureau and the Outdoor Advertising Association of Australia.
 Regulation 42Y
(1) Subject to subregulation (2), at
 Regulation 42Y
(2) If a meeting of the Panel is convened to consider a complaint from:
(a) a member of the Panel mentioned in subregulation (1); or
(b) an organisation, or a member of an organisation, represented by a member of the Panel mentioned in subregulation (1);
the quorum for that meeting does not include that member of the Panel.
 After subregulation 42ZCAD (2)
(3) If the complaint is received from:
(a) a member of the Panel; or
(b) an organisation, or a member of an organisation, that is represented by a member of the Panel;
that member of the Panel must not participate in the PanelÕs consideration of the complaint.
 After paragraph 42ZCAI (4) (b)
(ba) order the withdrawal of the advertisement or generic information;
 After regulation 42ZCAK
42ZCAL Register of complaints
(1) The Panel may publish, including on the Internet, a register of complaints and related information.
(2) The register may include copies of, and information about, the following:
(a) complaints received by the Panel;
(b) decisions made by the Panel under regulation 42ZCAD in relation to complaints;
(c) action taken by the Panel under regulation 42ZCAI in relation to complaints;
(d) statements of reasons given for decisions or action mentioned in paragraph (b) or (c);
(e) any other information that the Panel considers appropriate.
 Schedule 3, Part 1, paragraph 2B (a)
(a) are not mentioned in item 1, 1A, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 8 in Schedule 5A; and
 Schedule 4, Part 1, after item 10
10A medicines containing L-arginine singly or in combination with other substances and intended for application to the skin for a localised effect, if a warning label is attached to the medicine stating that the medicine is to be applied only to the skin, and not to the mucosa, vagina or rectum, unless:
(a) the medicine also contains an amino acid, other than L‑arginine, mentioned in paragraph (a) of item 10; or
(b) the other substances are included in Schedule 3; or
(c) the goods are included in a Schedule to the Poisons Standard; or
(d) the goods are in a form required to be sterile; or
(e) the indications proposed by the sponsor of the goods are in the treatment of a disease, condition, ailment or defect specified in Part 1 or 2 of Appendix 6 to the Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code
Schedule 2 Amendment commencing on 1 January 2003
 Subregulations 9A (1) and (1AAA)
(1) The sponsor of therapeutic goods that are specified in Part 1 of Schedule 10 must not supply the goods if the sponsor does not supply with the goods written information about the goods that meets the requirements for a patient information document set out in Schedule 12.
Penalty: 10 penalty units.
(1AAA) For subregulation (1), strict liability applies to the physical element that the goods are specified in Part 1 of Schedule 10.
Note For strict liability, see section 6.1 of the Criminal Code.
1. These Regulations amend Statutory Rules 1990 No. 394, as amended by 1991 Nos. 84 and 485; 1992 Nos. 19, 89, 109, 332, 370 and 430; 1993 No. 141; 1994 Nos. 150, 222 and 364; 1995 Nos. 33, 111, 192, 208, 253, 320 and 328; 1996 Nos. 9, 25 (disallowed by the House of Representatives on 10 September 1996), 131, 200 and 208; 1997 Nos. 162, 398, 399, 400 and 401 (disallowed by the Senate on 31 March 1998); 1998 Nos. 227, 247 and 369; 1999 Nos. 62, 209 and 324; 2000 Nos. 29, 48, 70, 123, 124, 267 and 358; 2001 Nos. 159, 160, 252 and 343; 2002 Nos. 9, 84, 114, 143 and 234.
2. Notified in the Commonwealth of Australia Gazette on 19 December 2002.